Sunday, May 13, 2012

Mothers Day

Happy Mothers Day to all you Beautiful Mothers out there.

I haven't had the privilege of becoming a mom yet, but someday soon hopefully.

I have two of the most wonderful mothers in the world.
One is my mother. The other is my step-mother.
They have both helped me become the woman I am today, and I am so proud to be called their daughter.
They are both strong women. They seem to carry the world on their shoulders.
They are both (currently) single mothers. (gotta love dad, and his inability to stay committed to a woman other than his little girls). They have a love of the outside, nature, plants, and gardens.
They rather enjoy sipping on something strong in the evenings.
And they both love me. Indefinitely. I know I can count on them for anything.

I love you.

And I will be lighting a candle tonight for our mother Gaia.
She deserves it.



No comments:

Post a Comment