Saturday, June 23, 2012

Goals.

So on the forum I frequent I am participating in Life's to-do list. This season runs from June 20th(I'm a little behind) to September 21st.

I am documenting my goals here so I can keep myself honest and accountable for them!


Here they are : 

1. Cleanse with a salt wash and sage every room in the house once we fully take it over.
        Loveyy and I are taking over the house in July, we will have the entire thing! However, it has some seriously bad built up vibes, so it needs a good cleansing. 
2. Give Loveyy a compliment everyday.
       He deserves it!
3. Finish reading Hekate : Liminal Rights and Earth Wisdom
       I need to just do this already, I keep stalling.
4. Look up and document (on Blog and in BOS) 10 new herbs.
       Oh my poor Herbs A-Z is getting left behind in the dust of my life! 
5. Go on 3 Camping Trips. Enjoy the Earth while its void of snow!
       Loveeee Campinggg. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment