Sunday, April 29, 2012

The Un-named Goddess.

So I have mentioned before, that I worship a Goddess.
I also have my God, but I am not as strongly connected to him as I am with her.
Now I may or may NOT have mentioned before, that I really don't have a name. I just don't know what it is! I know its a her, its my gut feeling, and I know she is somehow attached to the earth, as I feel her presence strongest when I am outside, attuning to my natural surroundings.

I try to search the internet, and see who fits this description, but I'm always at a loss. There are many who do, but nothing has seemed to click with me yet. And the last thing I want to do is to start calling her by someone elses name. That seems rude. 

I really need to do some meditating on this, as it does bother me to not have a name.
Perhaps tonight I will sit under the stars and ask for some guidance in this.

Any thoughts? 
Am I the only one with this problem?

2 comments:

  1. No, you're not alone. I feel a presence too and yet still have no name, no specific Goddess. I've meditated and asked for guidance and for her to show herself or name herself and still nothing yet. I think whoever she is, they are waiting for me to do "something" before they show themselves. Yet, I don't know what the "something". However, my God (Thor) is strong in my life and I feel another making his presence but not clear yet who he is. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm hoping to know soon. But for now, I will have to be content to know she is there. Name or not.

    ReplyDelete