Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Mint & Lime Healing/Energy Infusion


Mint - Healing, Strength, Money, Luck, Protection

Lime - Healing, Love, Protection 

My Fiance suffers from chronic Migraines. He often has one several days a week, and "regular" headaches almost daily. I have met others with similar problems, but never to the extent of his. As his soon to be wife, and a woman who loves him more than life, it is hard for me to watch. (this is relevant to the post!)

This week I ran across a post on Facebook about water infusions. Of course I have heard of them before. I just have yet to make one.  This time I was inspired! I wanted to try it. Loveyy has been going through a particularly bad spell the past couple of days so I decided to make an infusion to aid in his healing. I chose Mint and Lime because they compliment each other, and they are two things I know he likes.

While Cutting the limes, and bruising the Mint I thought of nothing but "Love, healing and Energy" trying to impart those attributes to my water.

I later held a small ritual in my bedroom, I have asked the Goddess to bless the water tonight. To help aid in a quick recovery of this Migraine and to boost his energy a bit during the process. I will leave it in the window all night, and instruct him to drink the water tomorrow.

We'll see!!

(P.S. My room now smells of Lavender (Thats what I smudged with during the ritual), Mint and Lime. Its quite Wonderful!

No comments:

Post a Comment