Saturday, March 30, 2013

A little of this an that. An Easter Blog.

So today we celebrated "Easter" 

Well... My mom and brothers celebrated, I was there. Mom got me an Easter basket like she always does, only this year instead of a Chocolate bunny she stuck a Chocolate Cross in there... Wonderful. I didn't say anything because it may not have been a slight. But I doubt it.

My Nieces had an egg hunt today. It was a blast, and I took the youngest (M) around the yard to find them. 

Easter dinner consisted of Homemade spaghetti sauce, using the tomatoes we froze from last spring. It Tasted wonderful.

M of course was on sugar overload and exhausted by the time dinner rolled around and temper tantrums were happening ever few seconds. That was about the same time I was whipping out the sage for some post Easter frenzy cleansing. After just a few seconds she had calmed down completely and we haven't had a tantrum since. If you have never tried sageing a child, I suggest you give it a go. I have always been a firm believer in the stuff, and used it frequently even before my pagan days.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Now, moving on...

My Full moon ritual was lovely. I performed it a night late. on the last night of the Full moon Cycle, but it was still wonderful. I sat skyclad upstairs in front of my big bedroom window (Neighbors cant see in that one!) and  laid my supplies out. I planted a lavender seed in a small pot and it was all real simple and real beautiful. 

I don't want to go into it too deep because it was mine, and it was personal.

I hope you all are enjoying the start of spring!  

No comments:

Post a Comment