Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Back in action. Full Moon Style.

They should fire me from Blogging. Honestly, I get so excited about it write and write and write, and then one day I just Disappear Poof! Gone. But here I am back in action!

I'm nothing if not persistent.

My Wedding is officially 88 days away. EIGHTY-EIGHT. So I cant promise I will be on a whole lot.

So tonight is the full moon. March's Full Moon :)

I have A small ritual planned which I am excited about. I thought I would post it in case any of you wished to use it as well. You can always feel free to adopt and change it for your own.

_______________________________________

Full Moon Banishing and Growth

What I will be using:
Candle
Seed
Soil in a pot
Sage

(Cleanse the area with sage.)
(Light Candle) 

"Goddess of the Moon I welcome you." 

(Quiet Meditation for as long as you need)


"Tonight I wish to let go of __(Something you wish to let go of)
You have seen me through the cold of winter

Now I face the growth of Spring
New light, New Success, New Opportunities
This seed represents me and my journey 
Both Mundane, and Spiritual
As it is Watered and Tended it shall grow
And with it so shall I

(Plant seed)
(Meditate)

Blessed Be Goddess
(Blow out candle)



No comments:

Post a Comment