Monday, March 26, 2012

This is Me.

Hello all,
welcome to my little space.

A little backround information?
I was raised until I was 14 by my mother. An amazing woman who encouraged me to seek out my own spiritual path, and to be whomever I wanted to be.
When I was 14 I moved with my father and stepmother, we lived together in Southern California for about a year and a half. We then moved to Florida.
I haven't come out of my broom closet, because other than my mother, I fear that those closest to me will turn their backs. One day I will open up, but not until I have figured out where I really am in my journey.

Currently I am living in New England, with my fiance. The mountains, and the forest here call so strongly to me. I knew I had no choice but to come make this place my home again.

For a while I was insistent on being one of those pagans who played with knives and wrote spells, and brewed and chanted. Basically what I thought a good pagan should do. Not that there is a problem with any of those things, they just didn't call to me. I was ending up more frustrated by the amount of money I was spending on "supplies" than anything. I wasn't getting that fufilled feeling I was searching for.

However, here lately I have been leaning towards becoming more of a green witch. Learning about plants and their uses in the mundane and magical world. Hence the name of my blog.
I am not an expert. I will not claim to be. This is just a place for me to document my journey.

Feel free to follow along.
I love comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment